Diesel Measurement Systems Expertise
With over 30 years of experience instrumenting diesel components for on-road, off-highway, and locomotive diesel engines, IR Telemetrics is widely recognized as the “go-to” experts in engine measurement systems for diesel programs worldwide. Our extensive customer base with the major OEMs, and the long relationship we have maintained with each of them, is testimony to our continued customer satisfaction based on delivering reliable Wireless Measurement Systems.
Comprehensive Data Transfer Solutions
With experience for designing and building wireless measurement system for all powertrain components, our engineers, researchers, and scientists have instrumented every component inside a diesel engine. These measurements include:
- Piston temperature, ring land pressure, ring motion, pin rotation, pin temperature
- Rod bearing temperature, strain, and oil flow
- Valve temperature and strain
- Crankshaft temperature, oil flow, oil pressure and strain
- Camshaft temperature, torque, and oil pressure
- Turbo charger temperature and strain
Precision Turn Key Measurement Solutions
We provide our customers with turn key complete wireless measurement systems including computer design, component machining and installation of transmitters, power supplies, transducers, calibration, data receivers and data acquisition software required for successful component testing.
Fuel Your Curiosity and Stay Ahead in The World of Diesel Engine Testing Advancements
Click below to read our latest blog posts.
- Developing Diesel Engine Testing Tools: Solution To Burning Alternative Fuel
- Developing Engine Components Testing Tools: Enhancing A Diesel Engine Turbocharger
- Data Extractor Feature
Contact Us for 100% Guaranteed Data Transfer Success
Contact our engineering staff to review your wireless data transfer needs in detail and learn about our guarantee of successful data transfer.